Monday, February 16, 2009

Going on a look-see!!

This weekend, I'm going to Baton Rouge to help my son celebrate his 21st birthday at the Baton Rouge Mardi Gras parade - Yay!!! I got off work for the following Monday to give me time to go home, stopping at RV dealerships along the way. This past weekend, I submitted an info request to the ALiner dealership in Richland, Mississippi - just north of Hattiesburg. Well, the man just called me and told me about the Classic ALiner they have on the lot - goes for $17,500, but he's not going to carry them anymore for awhile because of the economy and is selling it for $10,500. Well, of course, this is more than likely out of my range . . . but once he sells it, there goes my chance to actually see one in person - to sit in it, walk around in it - you know get a feel for what it would be like to live in it. Soooooo . . . guess on next Monday, I'm gonna make a detour from Baton Rouge over to Mississippi to take a gander at the lil' Classic ALiner. Here is the link of the dealership and that particular model: http://www.rvcenteronline.com/newrv.cfm?id=183 and here is the link to the company that makes ALiners: http://www.aliner.com/design/homepage5.php?se ctid=1.

No comments: